Registration is required for workshops and some special events. Please make sure that we have your current mailing address, phone number and email address on the form when registering for a workshop. Please print the form, fill it out and send it with your fee.
- Sign up will begin as soon as the workshop is announced and will end six weeks before the workshop is scheduled unless an earlier cutoff date is necessary.
- Each workshop registration must be accompanied by the published kit fee.
- There must be a minimum of 12 participants registered for each workshop by the cutoff date or it will be canceled. All registered participants will be notified shortly after the cutoff date if a workshop is canceled and deposits will be refunded.
- We will provide an estimate of the teacher’s fee for each workshop at the time the workshop is announced. The actual teacher’s fee will be announced at the start of each workshop. Payment is due for the teacher’s fee on the day of the workshop.
- You should not register for a workshop if you know you can not attend. If you cancel after the registration cutoff date, you will not receive a refund and it is up to the teacher if you can receive the kit without attending the workshop.
- If you are registering for multiple workshops, you can send a single check for the kit fee total for all workshops. Please make sure that you include a signup form for each workshop. Send signup forms and check for workshops to the address on the form.
- Workshops are open to members of Lake Michigan Sampler Guild and to members of other guilds. If you are not a guild member, you can become an associate member of LMSG which entitles you to attend one workshop per year.