Please bring scissors, a large eyed tapestry needle and a sharps needle, and any colors of DMC you want for your Dorset button bouquet. The ring, sage green DMC for wrapping, and various Perle cotton threads will be provided.
- We will be making a flowering bouquet version of the Dorset Button
- Supplies provided include button rings, DMC 988 for wrapping you ring, various DMC/Perle Cotton for
adding your flower bouquet.
- You will need to bring tapestry needle for 3 strands of DMC or Perle cotton 8 (suggest 24 G), sharps needle
for weaving ends, any threads/colors combinations you would like to use for your bouquet, scissors.
- Thanks to Marilyn V. for booking the Wheaton Community Center.
- Thanks to Mary for paying the rent
- Thanks to Pat Carlson for our monthly newsletter
Show & Tell:
Needlework featuring button accents
Antique, unusual, or button collections
New starts or finishes, WIPs
If you have been cleaning through stitching supplies and would like to give unwanted items away, put it
on the Free Table for anyone to take. Please pick up any unclaimed items.
For those who are comfortable and would like to meet for lunch at 1100:
25 Rice Lake Square, Wheaton, IL 60187
Sunday, July 11, 2021 Snippets presented by Lynn McVey. Lynn will be bringing examples of the project to
show. Lynn will be providing a spool and linen banding, please let her know if you will be attending July’s
meeting. Location to be determined based on what facilities are open for public use.